|Full Name:||Bill Edrich|
|Date of birth:||26 / 03 / 1916|
- Test debut, England v Australia at Nottingham - June, 1938
- A courageous right-handed batsman who faced pace with relish and accepted the blows that were likely to come with it.
- Particularly strong against the short ball, he favoured the cut, hook and pulled drive.
- A short man, he also bowled low, sling deliveries with deceptive speed off a short run.
- Was a Wisden's Cricketer of the Year in 1940.
|5 Wicket Innings:||0|
|10 Wicket Innings:||0|
|Best bowling in Innings:||4/68|
@SAman, If you had two international quality spinners and brought them to India, you still think Sehwag would've score the 300? @SAman, two questions. 1) Since when has the standard between 3 seamers...Have Your Say