|Full Name:||Bill Edrich|
|Date of birth:||26 / 03 / 1916|
- Test debut, England v Australia at Nottingham - June, 1938
- A courageous right-handed batsman who faced pace with relish and accepted the blows that were likely to come with it.
- Particularly strong against the short ball, he favoured the cut, hook and pulled drive.
- A short man, he also bowled low, sling deliveries with deceptive speed off a short run.
- Was a Wisden's Cricketer of the Year in 1940.
|5 Wicket Innings:||0|
|10 Wicket Innings:||0|
|Best bowling in Innings:||4/68|
@Vic010... All I see is a passionate test cricket supporter of SA and a guy that appreciated what his captain did. He just got a bit emotional that's all ...a 'bit emotional'? He interrupted a private...Have Your Say