|Full Name:||Bill Edrich|
|Date of birth:||26 / 03 / 1916|
- Test debut, England v Australia at Nottingham - June, 1938
- A courageous right-handed batsman who faced pace with relish and accepted the blows that were likely to come with it.
- Particularly strong against the short ball, he favoured the cut, hook and pulled drive.
- A short man, he also bowled low, sling deliveries with deceptive speed off a short run.
- Was a Wisden's Cricketer of the Year in 1940.
|5 Wicket Innings:||0|
|10 Wicket Innings:||0|
|Best bowling in Innings:||4/68|
Hey Ed slow day at the ofice. Apologies for assuming it was you that was uploading comments but this page used to be burning with posts last year when I joined here. 1. Anyways who do you support in terms...Have Your Say