|Full Name:||Easton McMorris|
|Date of birth:||04 / 04 / 1935|
- Test debut v Pakistan at Port of Spain - February 1958
- Right-hand batsman and right-arm offbreak bowler.
- Scored runs of 13 and 16 on his debut against Pakistan in 1957-58.
- During his second match against England at Bridgetown in 1959-60 McMorris was run-out without playing a ball.
- Missed the tour of Australia in 1960-61 because of poor form in previous matches.
- Scored his only Test century against India in 1961-62.
- Struggled with the slower pitches during the tour of England in 1963 and 1966 averaging just 13.38 in four Test appearances.
- Consistently scored as captain of Jamaica in the Shell Shield in later years.
|5 Wicket Innings:||0|
|10 Wicket Innings:||0|
|Best bowling in Innings:||0|
@3rd_man...:IPL is terribly boring at the moment - no real appeal like previous years. Same old same old . . . - perhaps you have just matured a bit? It was only ever for the uneducated anyway. WOW SIXHave Your Say