Caribbean Premier League quiz
Prepare for the second edition of the Caribbean Premier League with a dozen quickfire questions.
Prepare for the second edition of the Caribbean Premier League with a dozen quickfire questions…
1. Who won the inaugural edition of the Caribbean Premier League last year?
a) Jamaica Tallawahs<br>b) Barbados Tridents<br>c) Guyana Amazon Warriors
2. Who were beaten in the 2013 final?
a) Antigua Hawksbills<br>b) Trinidad & Tobago Red Steel<br>c) Guyana Amazon Warriors
3. Who scored the most runs last year?
a) Andre Fletcher<br>b) Chris Gayle<br>c) Shoaib Malik
4. Who took the most wickets?
a) Shakib Al Hasan<br>b) Marlon Samuels<br>c) Krishmar Santokie
5. Who will contest this year's tournament opener?
a) Guyana Amazon Warriors v Antigua Hawksbills<br>b) Guyana Amazon Warriors v Barbados Tridents<br>c) Barbados Tridents v Jamaica Tallawahs
6. The Guyana Amazon Warriors recently signed which New Zealand star?
a) Luke Ronchi<br>b) Jimmy Neesham<br>c) Daniel Vettori
7. Who has withdrawn from the Antigua Hawksbills' campaign due to personal reasons?
a) Carlos Brathwaite<br>b) Sheldon Cottrell<br>c) Kieran Powell
8. Who will captain the St Lucia Zouks?
a) Darren Sammy<br>b) Sunil Narine<br>c) Dwayne Bravo
9. The St Lucia Zouks have secured the services of which former England batsman?
a) Andrew Flintoff<br>b) Kevin Pietersen<br>c) Paul Collingwood
10. The initial players draft for the 2013 edition of the CPL included how many players?
a) 90<br>b) 111<br>c) 228
11. How many of those were overseas players?
a) 50<br>b) 65<br>c) 121
12. The Jamaica Tallawahs will be coached by which former Australian coach?
a) Mickey Arthur<br>b) Tim Nielsen<br>c) John Buchanan
Check the <a href='http://www.cricket365.com/west-indies/story/9378737/Caribbean-Premier-League-quiz-answers' class='instorylink'><b>correct answers here</b></a>.
Five overseas professionals pull out of Lanka Premier League
Three of the players who pulled out are set to be involved when England tour South Africa.
Boxing Day Test at MCG could be played in front of a crowd
The MCG might not be breaking records this year but they still hope for a crowd.
Ben Stokes back to his best with big-hitting IPL century
The England all-rounder hit 107 not out in 60 balls as Rajasthan Royals beat Mumbai Indians.
Pakistan shift Zimbabwe T20Is from Lahore to Rawalpindi
Zimbabwe are now set to play all six internationals in Rawalpindi.
CSA rubbishes reports of resignations at board level
Cricket South Africa insist there have been no resignations.
India great Kapil Dev stable after emergency heart surgery
The former all-rounder captained his country to a first-ever World Cup crown in 1983.
England’s male cricketers agree to pay cut to help deal with coronavirus crisis
Cuts will last for a year.
Middlesex committed to improving inclusivity and ‘addressing bias’
The Lord’s-based county confronted the issue at a recent board meeting.
Australian Event Awards honour Women’s T20 World Cup
The Women’s T20 World Cup has been recognised once again for its innovation and excellence in the field of event organisation.