They weren’t kidding, Specsavers really have sorted Jack Leach out with some new eyewear, and the photos are a joy.
We can confirm we will offer Jack Leach free glasses for life https://t.co/7rfPBK77GS
— Specsavers UK (@Specsavers) August 25, 2019
1. Jack Leach brings bat to Specsavers, as you do. I hear Jofra took a ball to the dentist last week.
2. Jack Leach – the consummate all-rounder – proves he can tuck his bat under his arm in the store as well as just outside it. Replicating his bat-arm-tuck in perhaps the most famous Ashes single of all time.
3. Specsavers employee uses ghosthunting app – revealing the spirits that haunt Jack Leach – only seen through the lens of an iPad… Is that Steve Smith?
4. Jack Leach smiles at – but presumably cannot see – an optometrist, who hands him a piece of paper telling him his eyes are still f****d, which he will be unable to read.
5. Jack Leach expresses concern as he doubts whether his new glasses will fit under his helmet.
6. Jack Leach is unimpressed as the optometrist attempts to ease concerns over size of spectacles using dial-up internet on Windows 95.
7. Jack Leach regrets photo opportunity and lets camera operator know the shoot is over by looking into their soul.
Next week, Jos Buttler takes his wicket-keeping gloves to his first colonoscopy…
Bairstow and Mike Cowan were named vice-presidents.
Four of the fixtures were due to be played in England.
A look back at the stunning 2005 Test series between England and Australia.
The rugby union season has been cancelled in Scotland and Wales, and also in England with the exception of the Gallagher Premiership.
The world’s a shitshow, so what better way to cheer ourselves up?
The ECB still hoping to get some cricket played somehow.
James Anderson will play forever.
SBR is constantly updating the situation with regards to world Cricket and all the competition statuses with regards to the repercussions
Pads and gloves are awkward and cumbersome. What if we junked them?
English season delayed by at least seven weeks.